Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Di and ???

















Devil Bosslady: Gwan, you know you want to!
Angel Bosslady: Oh, but I couldn't. It's so crass.
Devil Bosslady: Yeah, but it'd be fun. Go on, just do it!
Angel Bosslady: Oh my, I just can't!
Devil Bosslady: Be a devil for once in your life. Go ahead. Do it!
Angel Bosslady: But what a cliche. Talk about state the obvious!
Devil Bosslady: They won't mind. And too bad if they do. Everyone will love it.
Angel Bosslady: Do you think so?
Devil Bosslady: Yeah, I know so. Go on, put the label in under that picture. Do it now!
Angel Bosslady: Wellll. If you're sure. Should I? What if.......
Devil Bosslady: Look, just do it, okay? Getting boring here.
Angel Bosslady: Okay..... Here goes...... labelling now.......

A Rose between two Thorns.

No comments:

Free Links from Bravenet.comFree Links from Bravenet.com